14' KAYAK & INFLATABLE BOAT CROSSOVER - KABOAT™ SK430
A crossover between an inflatable kayak and an inflatable boat, KaBoats take the best of both worlds to create a versatile option. The SK430 can be used as a kayak -- paddle anywhere you want: ocean, bay, river or lake. The exceptionally stable design of the SK403 KaBoat allows you to stand, fly fish and get into those narrow spots where other boats can't go to get the best fishing. The SK430 can also be used as an inflatable boat with an outboard engine, and will take up to a 10 HP gas engine. If you get tired of paddling, then you can use the engine to get back to shore! Aluminum seats in the SK430 provide excellent support and can be customized by installing folding fishing chairs or canoe seats to provide additional back support for long trips.
Extremely portable, the SK430 can fit into a medium size bag for travelling; this portability makes it a great alternative to renting a boat for your vacation -- you can now take your boat with you! The SK396 also works great as dinghies for yachts and sailboats, and can also be used in light white water action. See the KaBoat expedition in the Swedish Lapland white water rivers.
- The same heavy-duty 1100 Denier PVC as in SATURN inflatable boats.
- A wide-beam hull design for stability. You can stand in a KaBoat.
- A front spray skirt with water deflector guard and rope lacing.
- A marine-grade plywood transom with a one way drain plug.
- High-pressure inflatable air deck floor.
- Four fins for improved tracking.
- One set of rowing oars with oar locks.
- A set of rowing oars with oarlocks.
- Three aluminum removable benches.
- A hand pump, repair kit, two oars and a carry bag are also included.
No posts found