SATURN 13' OCEAN INFLATABLE KAYAK DESCRIPTION
The 13' OFK396 inflatable ocean kayak has the best features of the FK396 fishing kayak, its hull, as well as the OK420 ocean kayak's floor. This makes for a reliable fishin kayak that is ready to be used in the ocean or any other place where waves may flood over the side of the kayak and into the hull. The catamaran hull features four drains that allows for water to escape quickly.
The OFK396 has 2 easily removable fins in the front and the rear to allow for easy tracking, event when it's windy. However, the kayak remains lightweight and can be easily carried by one person. Removable aluminum benches can be utilized as well - they are great for optional rod holder attachments, preparing your bait, or cutting out a fish. If you are looking to make the kayak be usable for two people, simply remove the benches and install two kayak seats to the provided D-rings.
- Heavy-duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength PVC fabric coated on both sides with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm; this fabric is thick, puncture proof and abrasion resistant.
- 2 Velcro straps on both tubes, ensuring oars are secure while not in use.
- 100mm high-pressure air deck floor with self-bail slots.
- Hugging rope with handles in the front and back.
- 10 heavy-duty D-rings allowing for optional kayak seats.
- 2 large plastic fins at the bottom for directional stability.
- Storage space in front and under bow for storage.
- Two aluminum kayak paddles, repair kit, hand pump and a carry bag are complimentary accessories.
- An industry standard Halkey-Roberts flat-valves design.